21 February 2012

What the Dickens!?

It has transpired that I am so so full of pancakes this shrove Tuesday that I can barely reach my keyboard, let alone write my latest review. Therefore, (and many thanks to Ellie @ Curiosity Killed the Bookworm for drawing my attention to this website) I have decided to do some shameless, spontaneous promotion for The Book People who...wait for it...are selling 16 of Charles Dickens' classic novels for £26!

This is all so vulgar of me but I had to let you know all about this deal. I have only ever read Great Expectations and A Christmas Carol and, after the madness the great man's 200th birthday has created this year, I have been absolutely dying to read more... I'm so excited!!



2 comments:

  1. I love Dickens! Did you know he also wrote poetry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't! I'm not much of one for lots of poetry although I am trying to change that...maybe the old master is the way to go :-)

      Delete